About Me

My photo
I usually go past expectations. and now people expect me to be the unexpected. you never know what is going to come out of my mouth. but i'm not all crazy. i do appreciate life and serene settings. i think that's the artist in me talking. i've never had a normal childhood. but from the bad there can be good. that builds character. and i guess if it weren't for that i wouldn't be the fabuluos person i am today! (so note that the bio i had written shown above, was written when i was not even fifteen years old, hence the slight cocky and upbeat one of it) my actually "about me" would be this, as an 18y old... i dont know yet what im going to do with my life. I just hope that the decisions i make now will help me lead the life i've always wanted. I hope i can be happy and content with myself someday, and i adore my family and friends. and im kind of a loose cannon, or "crazy bitch" as i am described by some):P

Saturday, September 3, 2011

ugh so it's been over a month, i know, why the hell do i have a blog if im going to be so ridiculously lazy about it and not even post once in a while. not even the only blog crime ive committed, since i also have like five other blogs (omg!) that i have not been keeping up with, as well. sorry!
well, also, i feel like i am just apologizing to myself since not one human being seems to give a shit, nor read my shitty blog. and i apologize for the shitty blog (again, apologies to myself).
anywho, I've decided to get a dragon tattoo on my ankle (please, Dear God, dont have me regret this because i am very excited and i hope it will turn out beautiful), also volunteer at an orphanage in Nepal in December, and travel to Cambodia possibly late January into February. After that, i will turn myself over to amateur film-making and see where shit goes from there.
so far, this is what my year will (hopefully) be
wish me luck (and a spontaneous monetary increase in my wallet) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment