About Me

My photo
I usually go past expectations. and now people expect me to be the unexpected. you never know what is going to come out of my mouth. but i'm not all crazy. i do appreciate life and serene settings. i think that's the artist in me talking. i've never had a normal childhood. but from the bad there can be good. that builds character. and i guess if it weren't for that i wouldn't be the fabuluos person i am today! (so note that the bio i had written shown above, was written when i was not even fifteen years old, hence the slight cocky and upbeat one of it) my actually "about me" would be this, as an 18y old... i dont know yet what im going to do with my life. I just hope that the decisions i make now will help me lead the life i've always wanted. I hope i can be happy and content with myself someday, and i adore my family and friends. and im kind of a loose cannon, or "crazy bitch" as i am described by some):P

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hmmm Travel Blog?



Since i decided to take a year off after i graduated high school this past spring, one of my goals was to travel as much as i can. so im going to volunteer at an orphanage in Nepal for two weeks (hopefully more) and after that i was hoping to visit Cambodia in January or February, and after that get a work visa to work in Australia for a few months, and then ultimately move to California next summer. Think its possible? i sure hope so! and idk, but this whimsical, and pretty pointless, blog may turn into a travel blog. hmm, who knows?
(oh, n this is a photograph i took while in France, at a train station)

No comments:

Post a Comment