About Me

My photo
I usually go past expectations. and now people expect me to be the unexpected. you never know what is going to come out of my mouth. but i'm not all crazy. i do appreciate life and serene settings. i think that's the artist in me talking. i've never had a normal childhood. but from the bad there can be good. that builds character. and i guess if it weren't for that i wouldn't be the fabuluos person i am today! (so note that the bio i had written shown above, was written when i was not even fifteen years old, hence the slight cocky and upbeat one of it) my actually "about me" would be this, as an 18y old... i dont know yet what im going to do with my life. I just hope that the decisions i make now will help me lead the life i've always wanted. I hope i can be happy and content with myself someday, and i adore my family and friends. and im kind of a loose cannon, or "crazy bitch" as i am described by some):P

Monday, September 5, 2011

People I would Fuck
































I would fuck any and all of these if i ever got the chance to. OMG
so starting from the asian guy above, im going to list them all
1. Kato- the adorable, ass-kicking Asian sidekick of the Green Hornet
2. Christopher Waltz- the super commanding, super sexy Nazi antagonist of Inglorious Bastards
3. Danny Phantom- i dont care if hes a Nickelodeon cartoon, he's sensitivity and awesome ghost powers were hot
4. Freddie Prinze Jr- every girls teen dream during the late 90's and early 2000's, especially in movies like She's All That and I Know What You Did Last Summer
5. & 6. Goku and Vegeta- the hero and anti-hero from the popular Dragon Ball series. Omg, they are so jacked!
7. Olivia Newton John and John Travolta- the sexy lovers of the hit musical Grease. I would do ANYTHING to them, at the same time, with the lights on
8. The Joker- HEATH LEDGER. Nuff' said (even if he is a crazy looking clown)
9., 10., & 11.- Jack, Lily, and the Lord of Darkness- Jack, cuz he's sooo sweet and every fairytale lover's dream, I'd prob just motorboat Lily, and I'd do the Lord of Darkness just to see what it felt like. And he's got abs
12. Nutella- NUTELLA!!!! so FUCKING good
13. Leo DiCaprio- Before the year 2000, when he was doing movies like Romeo + Juliet and Titanic. Not when he got old though and became a serious actor.
14. Taylor Lautner- i dont care, but that body! Oh that BODY. please, who would resist this boy?
15. Wolverine- He's jacked, and hot, and has knives coming out of his knuckles (which isn't so hot on Freddy Kreuger)
16. Shrek- um, idk, but he's just sexy to me. I would have a threesome with him and Fiona...Donkey can watch
17., 18, & 19.- My three favorite redheads, Donna from That 70's Show, Rupert from Harry Potter, and Peter Pan from Peter Pan. I love love love gingers in general, but these, whooo, they take the cake :)
20. Kurt Cobian- The lead singer of Nirvana. His voice and looks put together made him so damn attractive
21. The whole Twilight Cast- yes, im Team Jacob, but im also Team Edward, Team Bella, Team Alice, Team Carlisle... even Team Charlie lol
22. Zac Efron- idc boy has a rockin' body and dreamy, soul-melting eyes
23. Hayley Williams- lead songstress of rock band Paramore, her ability to dye her hair infinite variants of the color red and her nude pics make her oh so smokin'
24. Han- the supremely sexy Asian guy from Tokyo Drift. ahhh, Asians never looked the same for me after him
25. Fabio- come on.... its Fabio. FABIO. and hes like what, 70 now??? and still so dreamy and jizz-inducing
26. Cris Tucker- Loved him in The Fifth Element. And for some reason, i was aroused by the scene where he's on a futuristic aircraft and is making out with some flight attendant.
27. Zuko- the hot-tempered and complicated prince from the Nickelodeon series Avatar: The Last Airbender
28. The whole cast of Jackass- they're gross and vile, whatever, they're also hilarious and i find a sense of humor in a man very very sexy. I'd do anything with any and all of them (well except maybe the fat guy)
29. Mew Two- yea, he's a Pokemon. So what? I'd still hit it
30. Random Emo Kid- omggg sensitive, effeminate, emo douche bags, no matter how whiny and annoying they are, are veryyy beautiful creatures.

Well, that's my list, I know I'm missing about a thousand other people, but I'll just make do with this list. Anyways, (disclaimer), this was for entertainment purposes and not to be taken serious. but i would still bang them ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment